Monday, February 2, 2015

Mission Statement for Jade Elephant Polish Blog

All those that know me, both personally and online, know that I am crazy obsessed with nail polish. Throughout my years of using and collecting nail polish, I have found a hobby that I love. I've also found myself with a large collection of nail polish that I haven't even tried. This last year (2014) I have been on a nail polish no-buy, which although wasn't a 100% success, definitely curbed my nail polish spending and hoarding. However, I am still left with the 450+ bottles of nail polish in my two Ikea Helmers that are rarely, if ever, used. This is where this blog steps in. In writing and creating this blog I hope to go through my nail polish collection and swatch and curate my collection. This blog will also help me realize which brands and types of polishes that I truly love and want to further collect, while at the same time, showing me which polishes I'm not really a fan of. Once my collection swatching is completed, I will most likely resume my polish purchasing (hopefully at a not too crazy pace!) and will start working on my nail art skills! This should be a fun and exciting journey and I'm ready to get started!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment