Sunday, February 8, 2015

Fair Maiden Polish - Frozen Heart

Happy Sunday everyone! I'm excited for my first official blog post! I'm actually going to start off with one of my newly acquired polishes because I was so excited to try it on when it arrived yesterday. The polish in question is Fair Maiden's Frozen Heart.

Frozen Heart is described as "bright and bold blue holographic nail polish." Frozen Heart is part of the Be Your Own Heroine collection which is inspired by Disney Princesses. Frozen Heart screams the movie "Frozen!"



The polish went on super smoothly and I used two coats in the pictures below. I used a gel base and Glisten & Glow's HK Girl top coat.




Sadly it's another snowy day here in NY so there was no sun to show off the holo-ness.

Fair Maiden is a relatively new indie company but the polishes are excellent quality. I also love the bottle and the artwork on their logo!  The TAT was fairly quick. I ordered on a Saturday and it arrived in my mail box the following Saturday and this was during the release of their Valentine's Day collection. I also picked up Careless Whisper and Eternal Flame, which are part of the Valentine's Day trio, so I'll be reviewing those in the next couple of days! You can purchase Frozen Heart and other gorgeous polishes through Fair Maiden's online store and each bottle sells for $9.

No comments:

Post a Comment