Thursday, February 12, 2015

Fair Maiden Careless Whisper and Eternal Flame

Hi Readers! For today's swatches I have the remaining two polishes from my Fair Maiden order: Careless Whisper and Eternal Flame. Both of these polishes are part of the Valentine's Day Trio and are Limited Edition.




Eternal Flame is described as a "micro flakey color shifting topper." In these swatches I used two coats Eternal Flame over OPI's Black Onyx and topped off with a coat of Gelous and Glisten & Glow's HK Girl top coat. 


This was such a hard polish to photograph! I was trying to catch the color shifting properties but my camera was not picking up on it! I wouldn't say that the shifting is super strong or even that noticeable, but it does turn to a more golden color when you turn your hand. 


The second color for today is Careless Whisper! I have to admit that I'm not a giant fan of pinks, but this color is gorgeous!! This polish is a soft, light pink with these little pink flecks. Again, the flecks were impossible to capture on camera but they are noticeable in the light! 

I'm going to be wearing Careless Whisper for Valentine's Day because it's such a perfect pink! I decided to model Careless Whisper with my Sailor Moon Crescent Moon Wand chapstick because Sailor Moon is the Guardian of LOVE and Justice and who better to be a part of my Valentine's Day manicure?

Unfortunately, I don't think that Fair Maiden is going to do a re-stock of their Valentine's Day trio, but you can check out their other gorgeous polishes on Fair Maiden's online store and each bottle sells for $9.

No comments:

Post a Comment