Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Nicole by OPI - Scarlett & FUN Stamping Plate #9

Good evening everyone! Up on the blog today I have a nail polish that had zero expectations from me. This polish is Nicole by OPI Scarlett. I actually received this polish during Secret Santa this last year and put it away in my Helmer to be forgotten. The only reason I reached for this polish was because I received my FUN #9 Hello Kitty themed stamping plate. I wanted to do a pink and white manicure with my stamp to embody Hello Kitty's colors. When I looked in my Helmer to pick out my pink, this was one of the first polishes I saw and I thought, why not? Turns out, this is a gorgeous polish!!



The name of the polish is Scarlett, which I would assume to be red, but it's actually more pink in reality. It has these beautiful shimmer flecks that reflect in the light and gives the polish this really beautiful dimension. This color was part of NOPI's Selena Gomez collection from 2012. I used two coats of Scarlett for these photos. The white polish that I used was Wet N Wild French White, which is my go-to white.


As for the FUN stamping plate, this was my first time trying this brand of plates. I was shopping on Llarowe.com when I realized that this plate was Hello Kitty themed. Those of you who know me in real life know that I am Hello Kitty obsessed, so I obviously had to have the plate! I was also wonderfully surprised by this plate because it stamped really easily and the image was super crisp and clear. The stamp you see in the photo was on my first try with this plate. The black polish that I used was from Mundo de Unas. The only unfortunate part of this plate was that it was a bit pricey coming in at $18. Why are all the awesome stamping plates so expensive?!!?


All in all this is definitely one of my favorite manicure's that I've done this year. It pays an homage to my Hello Kitty obsession while not being super obvious. The color was also a really unexpected surprise and I can safely say that this one is staying in my collection!

1 comment:

  1. Nice blog thaniks for sharing, Start our own salon and spa is a good thing, But after that, we need software to maintain the whole salon activities. so in this, we can get good revenue from our salon and spa. I recommend the best salon software in global is Miosalon.

    Nail salon software
    Salon management software
    Spa software
    Salon software

    ReplyDelete